Liverpool is up there amongst the most exciting cities in the UK. It is also one of the most cultural – in 2008 it was named as the cultural capital of the whole of Europe; based mostly on the strength of the city's fab music scene and some of the best nightlife in the UK. Read More
Right in the heart of the city centre is another of Liverpool's premier stag and hen spots: Concert Square. Some of the best-known and downright best pubs, clubs, and bars in the city are found there, earning it a reputation for being at the very heart of Liverpool's nightlife. No matter what kind of night on the town you are looking for, you can be pretty sure you will find it at Concert Square.
The Albert Dock is one of Liverpool's prime destinations for… a lot of things actually. It is part of the bustling heart of Liverpool, home to some superb shops, marvellous museums, and some of the finest pubs, clubs and restaurants in all the city, from comedy clubs to cocktail bars. This is make it one of the most popular spots for Liverpool stags and hens, and even the pickiest nearly-weds will find something to please them.
The most famous musical act to come out of Liverpool (and one of the most famous bands to come out of anywhere!) is of course the Beatles. Matthew Street was where the legendary band performed in the early days before exploding onto the world stage. The street is still a nightlife hotspot, and if anything has gotten even better thanks to its association with one of the biggest bands ever. In particular, the Cavern Club, known as the birthplace of the Beatles, is still one of the best live music clubs in the city. If you're a Beatles fan, Matthew Street is the perfect Liverpool drinking spot, and even if you're not big on the Beatles you could still do a lot worse!
St. Peter's Square
Just a couple of minutes from Concert Square is St. Peter's Square, one of Liverpool's underappreciated nightlife spots. It is popular with students and other younger crowds, and is becoming more and more popular with those who want pubs and clubs away from the more loutish drinkers. It is home to some of the most trendy, up-to-the-minute bars and clubs in the city.
The home of the gay nightlife scene in Liverpool is Stanley Street, which is also very close to more mainstream hotspots such as Matthew Street. For LGBT stag and hen parties or groups with a fair number of LGBT people in their groups, this can make it a real go-to place for a night on the town. Straight people are very welcome too, of course, as long as they treat the community with respect. The street and the surrounding area are home to some great gay bars and clubs, many of which also happen to be among the city's best bars and clubs of any flavour.
- ANGELS LAPDANCE BAR (FREE GUESTLIST ENTRY)
- BAA BAR FLEET STREET (GUESTLIST, FREE ENTRY AND FREE SHOT)
- BAA BAR VICTORIA STREET (GUESTLIST, FREE ENTRY AND FREE SHOT)
- BLACK RABBIT (GUESTLIST AND FREE ENTRY AND COMPLIMENTARY SHOT)
- CIRCO BAR (GUESTLIST AND FREE ENTRY)
- LEVELS (GUEST LIST, FREE ENTRY AND SHOT)
- LIVING ROOM/MOSQUITO (GUEST LIST AND FREE ENTRY)
- MOJITOS (GUESTLIST AND FREE ENTRY AND FREE SHOT ON ARRIVAL)
- PLAYGROUND (GUEST LIST AND FREE ENTRY)
- POP WORLD (QUEUE JUMP AND FREE ENTRY)
- SOHO (GUESTLIST AND FREE ENTRY AND FREE SHOT ON ARRIVAL)
- WALKABOUT (QUEUE JUMP AND FREE ENTRY)
- WOODYS (FREE GUESTLIST ENTRY, FREE SHOTS AND FREE FISHBOWLS)
- XCLUSIVE LAP DANCE BAR (GUESTLIST AND FREE ENTRY PLUS A FREE SHOT)
All this for only
per person per night